Are you a rising risk professional with seven or less years of experience?
If so, we invite you to join an immersive eight-part training series designed with you in mind. Limited to 25 attendees this series is sure to get you thinking, as well as providing a fantastic opportunity to create a new network of risk peers across industries.
The format of each monthly training session will be:
- A discussion on an aspect of risk, facilitated by our host, Bernie McKendrey
- KPMG tips and tricks on how this might be managed
- A case study facilitated by an industry risk professional
The series comprises of the following components:
- Building the ERM Roadmap – Development of effective Risk Management Frameworks and Tools
- Creating a Hunger for Risk Management in the business – Risk Appetite and building an effective risk culture
- Who’s in Control? Risk Assurance Mapping & assessment of effective controls
- Delivering Risk Insights – Development of dynamic risk reporting
- Dealing with the hard stuff – Quantifying the financial impacts of complex risks
- Building business resilience – Effective Business Continuity Planning
- Getting into the Detail – Project Management Risks
- Embedding ERM into business decisions
To register your interest in this training session: